- 1lb boneless skinless chicken breasts – cut into chunks
- 3 cups broccoli florets – fresh or frozen will do
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 soup can of water
- 1 1/2 cups brown or white rice – uncooked
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Spray a large skillet with cooking spray. Add chicken. Cook and stir on medium-high heat for 2 – 3 minutes or until browned. Add broccoli, soup and water. Bring this to a boil; stir. Stir in rice and sprinkle with cheese. Cover. Reduce heat to low and cook 5 minutes.
Rice is fairly difficult to eat with chopsticks. So, instead of rice, you can use noodles. I like any kind – from spaghetti, penne, lo mein, to ramen. Of course, there is also soy sauce. If you have teryiaki sauce, this is a nice addition to add with the soy sauce towards the last couple minutes of cooking.
Hope you enjoy it. Get creative and change it up too. What did you think? Hit up the comments.