What you need:
- 1/4 cup Reduced fat Italian dressing
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips – I used chicken tenderloins because they are already thin and there is not a lot of cutting involved. Saves time.
- 1 1/3 cup of water
- 1/4 cup of teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder – I like garlic so I use more.
- 2 cups frozen broccoli – I just use the whole bag of frozen broccoli instead of measuring it out.
- 1 1/2 cups of rice – I prefer brown rice.
Heat the dressing in a large nonstick skillet on medium – high heat. Add the chicken, cook and stir 6 – 7 minutes or until the chicken is cooked thoroughly.
Add the water, teriyaki sauce and garlic powder. Stir and bring to a boil.
Stir in broccoli and rice; cover. Cook on low for 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Let stand for 5 minutes.
You are now ready to eat.
Did you make this? Let me know how it goes for you. Hit up the comments.