Here’s what you need:
- 2 pounds of red or white new potatoes. Be bold and go with both.
- 1/2 cup of olive oil. I like extra virgin olive oil.
- 1 tablespoon of salt. Sea salt or Kosher salt is best.
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic.
- 2 teaspoons of dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon pepper. I prefer fresh cracked black pepper.
Here is how you make it:
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Wash potatoes and remove any dark spots. Do not peel. Cut into bite-size pieces and place on a baking sheet. Drizzle potatoes with olive oil and sprinkle with salt, garlic, pepper, and rosemary. Toss to coat evenly. Bake 35 minutes or until golden brown and crisp. During baking, use a spatula to turn the potatoes so they will brown evenly.
These are so good. There might not be a need to worry about leftovers.
Did you make it? What did you think? Hit up the comments.