God does not grade how bad a sin is on a scale of 1 – 10. For example. God does not consider murder greater than lying or adultery greater than stealing. God considers all sin the same because all sin, regardless of how big or small you think it is, still offends the Holy, Almighty, Majestic, Sovereign God.
- When you become disconnected from your city and you lose sight of the lost people in your area, you end up not caring.
- When you think money solves every problem.
- When a missionary comes to your church and you think that you are glad that it’s not you.
- You do not care about the church as a whole. You are not concerned with the church in Africa, Scotland, England, Australia, or China.
- You do not care about women and children involved in sex trafficking or hungry children, people without clean water, or the homeless because you are not directly affected by it.
- You are more interested in the world’s definition of success than God’s definition of success.
- You care more about your children’s financial success than their relationship with Jesus.
- You pursue the American dream at the neglect of your own spiritual walk.
You judge lost people because they don’t act like what you think a Christian is supposed to act like. Remember lost people don’t know they need Jesus.
- You are not interested in discipling another believer because that is somebody else’s job.
If any of the things in this list are true for you, you should weep.