The interesting part about growing is that most of the time, you don’t realize that you are growing. One day you are looking at your two year old and the next thing you know – he is five. He has grown taller, he is speaking in completed sentences, he is learning as much as he can about everything, and it does not occur to him that he is growing.
I believe that you have to have a plan for growth.
You should design the plan to work best with how you learn.
I designed my plan to include:
I learn best by downloading information and then taking the time to process it through blogging, writing or talking it out with others.
As part of this journey, we are going to do some talking about books. These books are not going to be fiction but they are going to be books that provoke us to pursue personal and spiritual growth.
Here are 15 books to read during 2015
- The Fury of God – Jeremy Lundmark
- Recovering Redemption – Matt Chandler
- Multiply – Francis Chan
- Seven an experimental mutiny against excess – Jen Hatmaker
- The Circle Maker – Mark Batterson
- Overrated – Eugene Cho
- More or Less – Jeff Shinabarger
- Be Real – Rick Bezet
- Creature of the Word – Matt Chandler
- I Am A Church Member – Thom Rainer
- The Generosity Ladder – Nelson Searcy
- Loving Your Wife As Christ Loves the Church – Larry McCall
- Follow Me – David Platt
- What Is Faith – R.C. Sproul
- Overwhelmed – Perry Noble
I will review other books on the blog in addition to these. However, I will specifically post reviews of these books throughout our 365 day journey.
I am looking forward to reading these with you as we learn and grow together.
What books would you add to the list?
I look forward to reading your comments.